Δευτέρα, Ιανουαρίου 08, 2007

Motorola V360v and other mobiles !


For the last year I use daily a motorola V360 v(odafone).
After a couple of months I removed the vodafone live links following guides from HowardForums
The next move was to flash the phone using a monster pack, but by then the Greek Motorola Modding Community site was up and running and the guys have an excellent reference site with LOT'S of guides, files and friendlily support , the same guys can be found in the best Greek mobile phone forum MyPhone .So I first used on the MS packs from GRMoto but I then flashed the poor litle v360 with a MS from Yuet . The v360 is up to now excellent and I can't really find a mobile with better features.

What I'm looking for is a mobile that :
1) Place/Receive calls !!!
2) SMSing
3) MP3 playback
4) external storage
5) USB support
6) cost less than 200Euro

7) FM Radio
8) more eye caching design

is this possible ??
...probably no ! :(

candidates :

Nokia 5200
Nokia 5300 a bit over the price tag
SE Z550

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: